Friday, August 21, 2009

Tag - you're it!

I've been tagged by the very talented Rachel of The Two Windmills to tell five things that make me feel fabulous/sexy/beautiful. So here goes...

1. I feel fabulous when I spend time in the garden, with my girls, seeing them learn to love and appreciate Mother Earth




2. I feel fabulous when I make something that someone else really loves - I made this pillow for my cousin's lovely little daughter's baptism last year, she really loved it and appreciated the work put into it


3. There is nothing like a bit of Michael Buble to get me in the mood!!!


4. Being told by my husband of 9 years and partner of 16 (OMG!) that I am beautiful - makes me feel beautiful.





image courtesy of google images

5. The occasional treat at the beauticians makes me feel beautiful


So on to the next five, I have chosen people who's blog I follow and I am really inspired by.

I tag -

Cass - Snailblazer

Sophie - her heart my hands

Gemma - loz and dinny

Tania - Myrtle & Eunice

Samantha - Jettas Nest

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to have a big think before I do my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I'll have to walk into the Room of Mirrors again to answer those curly questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag, Fran - will promise to get onto this one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!