Thursday, April 28, 2011

my creative space

 I bought some Kona cotton solids from fabricdepot.com back in January so that I could make a number of quilts I've been planning for a while.

I have a stack of Liberty fat quarters, a hunky dory charm pack, a california dreamin' jelly roll and a Saffron Craig fat quarter pack which came with a quilt pattern Dandelion Window's

I have started the Dandelion Windows quilt, truly I have.  I'm using different solids to the pattern though.


Hopefully writing this and publishing it will encourage me to actually finish this quilt - and the others!

For creative spaces from crafty types who actually have something to show for their time, go here.

2 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought you were doing blocks of stipes (which I actually thought was quite cool) with the Dandelion Windows quilt. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been coveting that dandelion fabric Fran, it's so pretty. Looking forward to seeing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!