Tuesday, May 3, 2011

do you scoubidou too?

If you have a primary school age child you will probably know what I'm talking about!

Just as addictive as any other hand craft..................

After months of begging from Miss A, I finally set about learning how to make "scoobie chains".

I found many, many tutorials on YouTube, each one less helpful than the last. 
Miss A advised me that a girl in her class knew how to do it, so I arranged a visit to her house during the school holidays and sat down with her mum who showed me how to do it!

So the question remains, do you scoobie?

3 comments:

  1. Well it's probably only a matter of time before miss 7 wants me to learn how to scoobie. You had better do a tute on YouTube so I can be ready, looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We always called it "Boondoggle" growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!