Saturday, December 31, 2011

in love

with shabby apple
I discovered this gorgeous on-line shop afew days ago via grosgrain

I love so many of the dresses on offer, it's Impossible to choose just one favourite.
Here are just some I'm coveting

Close this window

Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
Close this window
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-614-lamour.aspx
 Close this window
Close this window

The dresses are to die for and I love the names they give each one. Not to mention the styling and photography - photo shoots on location in Paris, Rome etc..  I could, and did, look for days on end.

I would kill to have any of these in my wardrobe.  Unfortunately unless I win the lottery (or this competition!) it's not gonna happen due to the ridiculous cost of shipping :(
Inspiration to get the sewing machine and some vintage patterns out???

Happy New Year to you all, hope the year to come is a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I know! Such a pity about shipping. I sent them an email suggesting they change their international shipping charge. Perhaps we could start an email campaign to show them how many people are interesting in buying. One of my sisters lives in the US and I am VERY tempted to have something sent to her just to see what they're like. That Roamin' Holiday one is one of my favourites too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shabby apple! I want the oh-la-la but agree that the shipping is just crazy. It's such a shame as the actual shipping costs from the US are really cheap so I do not understand why companies don't take advantage of that and gain more international customers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!