Friday, February 3, 2012

a simple handmade gift

A lovely little girl I know, let's call her Millie, turned four recently.  Now whenever Millie comes to my house she loves to play with my girls toy rotary clothes line.  She adores it in fact. 

So what could be better then her very own clothesline.  I got this very idea from somewhere out there in blogland but for the life of me cannot remember where it was........ so if you know, please let me know, so I can link back to it.  Ta.



Just a simple draw string bag,


with a little bit of (dodgy) embroidery so everyone knows its your PEG bag.
 

Pop in half a dozen old fashion wooden pegs and a length of nylon rope with some chunky wooden beads knotted onto each end. 

Voila, one simple, super cute handmade gift!

Besides Miss Millie loving clotheslines she desperately wanted an On-the-Go Art Satchel like her big brother and sister have,



so this one was whipped up especially for the occassion too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the peg bag. What a fabulous gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the oversized ricrac trine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - i just thought id let you know i'm awarding you one of my liebster bloggers! Keep up the great blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!